Youth Mobility Visa - T5 UPDATES December 2020
Important updates have been made to the Youth Mobility Scheme, T5 Visa.
This visa is available for the following nationalities:
"You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa (T5) if you’re aged 18 to 30 and you’re from:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- San Marino
You can also apply if you’re 18 to 30 and a:
You cannot apply if you have:
- children under the age of 18 who live with you
- children you’re financially responsible for
- already been in the UK under the scheme"
"You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa (T5) if you:
- want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- are aged 18 to 30
- have £2,530 in savings
- have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries or territories
- meet the other eligibility requirements
This visa has replaced the Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa."
Example: The total cost for Australian applicant would be £244 application fee + £940 Health Surcharge.