Are you struggling with the hectic pace of family life? Imagine having an extra pair of helping hands!
START HERE WITH OUR SIMPLE FORM
and you could be interviewing tomorrow!
So many host families already enjoy the benefits of cultural childcare! An au pair help is a cost effective and intelligent form of childcare. Click here to see a video message from Tuuli, our Manager.
NEW; Au Pair introduction videos - our host families are loving it and telling their friends!!Quick snapshot videos make it even easier for families to pick the right au pair for their family!
Many families enjoy having an au pair to help in the family, especially if;
REGISTER NOW to find an au pair
- You wish to create a better work-life balance in your family.
- You need help with care for your children; just an extra pair of hands.
- You want someone to assist with light housework.
- Your children will enjoy sharing their talent for sport, art or music with a young person who will teach them and encourage them.
- Because your time is precious, having help will give you more quality time with your children!
- You are thinking of going back to work, or want to work full time, or maybe you want time to study.
- Maybe you just want to take the stress out of the school run or even sleep longer sometimes, spend quality time with your partner.
- You work shifts or weekends and find it difficult to use nurseries or even nannies or there maybe waitlists in your area.
- You would like to give a young person a chance to improve their language skills and learn about life in Britain.
- You like your children to learn French, Spanish or a few words of another language along the way.
- You have pets and need some help with pet care, dog walking.
- You enjoy encouraging a young person to broaden their horizons and make new friends in a foreign country.
Registration with is FREE and there are no fees to pay until we agree to start your search. We introduce you to pre-screened candidates from top European agencies, all with great potential, complete files with photographs, references police check and medical report so if you want an au pair, get in touch today.