WANT TO BE AU PAIR AND NEED SOME REASSURING?
Travelling abroad as an au pair means you have your work and your home organised before you go. Living with a family means you get the see the country as a native!
We have our own offices in Australia and the UK so you get the benefit of Smart Au Pairs support before and during your placement.
We offer the most extensive preparation and induction and we pre-match you with a nice host family before you go.
We have been helping au pairs for many years. Trust us to make your au pair experience a success!
See what our Au Pairs had to say about their experiences in our au pair video
It's great to be an au pair in Australia because:
- You can travel longer for less, aupairing is a very affordable gap year
- It is safe and sorted, work & accommodation all in one, all organised before you go
- No work experience required; babysitting will do + the right attitude!
- You get a chance to experience another culture and different life-style
- You enjoy being part of a family, spending time with children, taking part in family activities
- See a country as a local, not a tourist!
- You like meeting new people, making new friends and learning about a different culture
- You wish to travel and see different places.
- You want to earn money and be independent to return to your home country richer, wiser and smarter to be prepared for your future.
- All this will help you to find a great job when you return home!!
In short, you are smart enough to understand the value of cultural exchange and you want a gapyear being part of a local family.
Our Au Pair Agency will help you find the best suited family. We provide training material and local induction program. After you join your host family we provide support throughout.
The registration form also contains a checklist. As soon as we receive your full registration, we book you a one-to-one interview and information session.
We get to know you better and answer all your questions before we find you a friendly host family in Australia.